Networking Boot Camp | Feb | New York
To accelerate your job hunting process, it is essential to learn networking. The networking boot camp tells you how to leverage your network for job hunting and career development. It aims at boosting your social communication skills, helping you ace all those informational interviews and upgrading your online profile.
The boot camp covers both online and offline networking. For offline networking, it is vital to learn how to network in both formal and informal settings. Nowadays, it is important to know how to present yourself through Linkedin, and how to network through emails. The networking boot camp walks you through all these networking skills.
There will be a total of 8 mentors coming from different fields within finance industry and elite firms, including Bloomberg, Credit Suisse, TD Ameritrade, Mars Chocolate, HSBC and JP Morgan.
- One Coffee Chat opportunity with the mentor within 3 month
- One Free Elevator Pitch Edit within 3 month
- One Free Networking Email Edit within 3 month
- One on One 20 min Resume Consultation Services within 1 year
- 50 Small Talk Topics
- 4 months UniMember service including 8 job lists
- Career fair summary
- 10 tickets Dine with Me within 6 months for anyone who help forward the marketing campaign
Who Will Benefit?
- Students, and fresh graduates who have little experiences in networking
- Young professionals who wish to switch career paths or learn more about different financial industries
Boot Camp Agenda
|Networking Boot Camp|
|6:00 pm - 6:50 pm||
|7:00 pm - 7:50 pm||
|8:00 pm - 9:00 pm||