Financial Map Boot Camp | March | New York
UniCareer is launching the 2016 Financial Map Boot Camp. This boot camp invites three speakers from different financial background, and offers a holistic view of 4 industry tracks and about 20 popular job fields, allowing our participants to learn about different financial fields and construct their unique career paths.
The Financial Map Boot Camp has also combined with an exclusive dine with me event to offer more industry insights to our participants. The dine with me event is only open to boot camp’s participants, and features a two-hour intimate interaction with industry elites.
There will be a total of 6 mentors, ranging from analyst level to director level, coming from different market-leading financial firms, including J.P. Morgan, EY, AIG, Mckinsey & Company, Oppenheimer and Millennium.
- 8 job lists with internal referral opportunities
- Resume + cover letter + networking email template package
- 2016 North America career fair summary
- 2016 exclusive mentee interview experience sharing
- 20 mins one-on-one career consulting or resume editing
- Free access to 2 career path classes of UniAcademy
Who Will Benefit?
- Undergraduates and graduates who are confused about their career paths, or want to learn about different financial fields within three
- Career switchers
Boot Camp Agenda
|Financial Map Boot Camp|
|3:00 pm - 3:45 pm||Finance Sell Side: Investment Banking
|4:00 pm - 4:45 pm||Consulting + Accounting
|5:00 pm - 5:45 pm||Finance Buy Side